2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Technology
The 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee is the perfect companion for Gretna families thanks to its well-appointed interior and 11 available configurations. When you open the door to a new Grand Cherokee, you’ll find a cabin that is fully-loaded with advanced technology features like Uconnect® 4, which allows for integration with your Android or Apple smartphone. Learn more about the technology features that are available with the Jeep Grand Cherokee interior below.
Entertainment and Convenience Technology
The 2019 Grand Cherokee complements unstoppable off-road performance with a first-class range of convenience and entertainment features, so while you’re focusing on driving in New Orleans, your passengers will remain entertained. Here are a few highlights:
- Uconnect® 4C NAV: Provides an 8.4-inch intuitive touchscreen for effortless control over everything from Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ to GPS navigation. Stream your favorite podcast or audiobook and request navigation to your destination without ever taking your hands off the wheel on your way to a family brunch in New Orleans.
- Harman Kardon® Premium Audio System: A 10-inch subwoofer and 19 high-performance speakers for immersive surround sound will make your typical Marrero commute feel like a party!
- Power Liftgate: Easily open and close your liftgate with the touch of a button.
Parking in Belle Chasse can be stressful, and you might think it would be difficult in the 2019 Grand Cherokee due to its spacious cabin. On the contrary, outstanding visibility combines with the following standard and available features to make parking a cinch:
- ParkSense® Rear Park Assist System: Sensors mounted at the rear beep intermittently as you approach rear obstructions to let you know how close you’re getting.
- ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera: Provides a live feed on your Uconnect® touchscreen to show a clear view of what’s behind the vehicle. If you plan to do a lot of towing in your Grand Cherokee, you’ll find this feature particularly useful.
- Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist: Controls the steering and directs your operation of the gear position, brake, and accelerator for semi-autonomous parking.
Safety remains a top priority for you and your family, and it’s also important to the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee, so available driver assistance features include:
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path Detection: Lets you know when a vehicle enters your blind spot or approaches from left or right as you’re reversing.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop: Adjusts your cruising speed up and down to maintain a safe distance from the vehicle ahead.
- Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking: Warns you of impending frontal collisions and applies the brakes if you fail to react.
- LaneSense® Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist: Provides an alert if you stray from your current lane without signaling, then applies corrective steering pressure to bring you back to center.
Explore the 2019 Grand Cherokee’s Technology at Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT
When you’re ready to experience everything the Jeep Grand Cherokee has to offer, contact us to schedule a test drive or to learn more about the features we discussed here. If you want to get the process rolling ahead of time, you can apply for financing online. Interested in checking out other models from the CDJR lineup? Explore the differences and similarities between the Grand Cherokee and the Dodge Durango.
Are you one of many drivers who is patiently waiting for the 2020 Jeep Gladiator? Find out its release date, confirmed features, and more with Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT!
More About Jeep Models
The 2019 Jeep Wrangler is a favorite among Marrero drivers for its off-road capability, manual and automatic transmissions, and versatile cabin. Of course, the Jeep Wrangler interior includes all the features you’d expect to find in an off-roading SUV, like a soft top and grab handles. But what else does it offer? Read on to…
Many Jeep fanatics from Marrero to Biloxi, MS and beyond have been patiently waiting for the 2020 Jeep Gladiator. So now that it’s ready for you to take home from our new model inventory, it’s time for you to choose your favorite trim level! Discover the trim level that offers the 2020 Jeep Gladiator price, features,…
With the help of one of four high-performance engines, your 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee can reach a maximum towing capacity of 7,200 pounds. Learn more about each engine option and explore the Grand Cherokee’s convenient towing features, below! New Grand Cherokee Inventory2019 Grand Cherokee Overview How Much Can the Grand Cherokee Tow? When you opt…