2019 Jeep Wrangler Performance and Specs
Marrero off-road enthusiasts can’t miss out on the 2019 Jeep Wrangler. With a 3,500-pound maximum towing capacity, two powerful engine options, and multiple 4×4 systems, the only thing holding you back will be your imagination. Learn more about the performance and off-road features you’ll get in a new Wrangler with Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT.
2019 Jeep Wrangler Engine Options
The heart of Jeep Wrangler capability and performance is found under the hood. Top-tier engine options deliver a thrilling drive that defies expectations, with options including:
- All-New 2.0L Direct-Injection Turbo: Designed to enhance performance while increasing efficiency, this all-new engine delivers up to 270 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque, plus up to 23 mpg city/25 mpg highway.
- 3.6L Pentastar® V6: The legendary Pentastar® V6 delivers up to 285 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque, plus up to 17 mpg in the city and 25 mpg on highways near Gretna.
A 6-speed manual transmission comes standard, and an 8-speed automatic transmission is available.
2019 Jeep Wrangler Towing Capacity and Off-Road Capability
As a dyed-in-the-wool off-roader, the 2019 Wrangler can tow up to 3,500 pounds regardless of your chosen engine, but that’s only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to capability. Here are a few additional off-road highlights:
- Three Available 4×4 Systems: Conquer the backcountry using the available Selec-Trac® 4×4 system, Command-Trac® 4×4 system, or Rock-Trac® 4×4 system.
- 4:1 Low-Gear Ratio with 84:1 Crawl Ratio: Your upgraded Rubicon equipped with Rock-Trac® 4×4 features a manual transmission and uses a heavy-duty transfer case for exceptional off-road performance.
- Front and Rear Tru-Lok® Electronic Locking Differentials: Power is distributed evenly between all four wheels for dependable traction wherever you take your Jeep.
- Trail Rated® Capability: Jeep Wrangler Rubicon trims are Trail Rated® to guarantee exceptional traction, water fording, maneuverability, articulation, and ground clearance.
- Skid Plates: Each Wrangler model fits heavy-gauge steel skid plates to defend equipment like the fuel tank and transfer case from damage.
Take Command of the 2019 Wrangler at Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT in Harvey
Ready to take on the 2019 Jeep Wrangler? Contact us to schedule a test drive! Our Jeep professionals will walk you through everything the Wrangler has to offer from interior features to available configurations, so you’ll know exactly what you’re getting when you head home to Belle Chasse. Be sure to explore our used Jeep Wranglers and new vehicle specials before you stop by, and if you’re thinking of customizing your Jeep, you can consult our parts department. Are you holding out for the 2020 Jeep Wrangler? It will be arriving soon!
More About Jeep Models
You may already be familiar with the impressive Jeep Grand Cherokee capability both on- and off-road in Harvey, but you may be surprised to learn what this SUV has to offer when it comes to interior features. With a suite of top-rated safety features and a user-friendly infotainment system, staying safe on your Gretna commute…
How much can the 2020 Grand Cherokee Tow? Equipped to maximize towing power, the 2020 Grand Cherokee can tow up to 7,200 pounds. Even at the base trim, you’ll still get a 6,200-pound towing capacity — more than enough to transport supplies and tools to Marrero job sites or tow most camper trailers. With its…
The 2020 Jeep Cherokee interior seamlessly combines the amenities your family deserves with the space and flexibility that you require! Whether you need a vehicle for running errands in Marrero, or for longer drives and road trips far from Gretna, you’ll find that this model has everything you’re searching for. Explore its dimensions and features…