2019 Jeep Wrangler Performance and Specs
Marrero off-road enthusiasts can’t miss out on the 2019 Jeep Wrangler. With a 3,500-pound maximum towing capacity, two powerful engine options, and multiple 4×4 systems, the only thing holding you back will be your imagination. Learn more about the performance and off-road features you’ll get in a new Wrangler with Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT.
2019 Jeep Wrangler Engine Options
The heart of Jeep Wrangler capability and performance is found under the hood. Top-tier engine options deliver a thrilling drive that defies expectations, with options including:
- All-New 2.0L Direct-Injection Turbo: Designed to enhance performance while increasing efficiency, this all-new engine delivers up to 270 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque, plus up to 23 mpg city/25 mpg highway.
- 3.6L Pentastar® V6: The legendary Pentastar® V6 delivers up to 285 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque, plus up to 17 mpg in the city and 25 mpg on highways near Gretna.
A 6-speed manual transmission comes standard, and an 8-speed automatic transmission is available.
2019 Jeep Wrangler Towing Capacity and Off-Road Capability
As a dyed-in-the-wool off-roader, the 2019 Wrangler can tow up to 3,500 pounds regardless of your chosen engine, but that’s only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to capability. Here are a few additional off-road highlights:
- Three Available 4×4 Systems: Conquer the backcountry using the available Selec-Trac® 4×4 system, Command-Trac® 4×4 system, or Rock-Trac® 4×4 system.
- 4:1 Low-Gear Ratio with 84:1 Crawl Ratio: Your upgraded Rubicon equipped with Rock-Trac® 4×4 features a manual transmission and uses a heavy-duty transfer case for exceptional off-road performance.
- Front and Rear Tru-Lok® Electronic Locking Differentials: Power is distributed evenly between all four wheels for dependable traction wherever you take your Jeep.
- Trail Rated® Capability: Jeep Wrangler Rubicon trims are Trail Rated® to guarantee exceptional traction, water fording, maneuverability, articulation, and ground clearance.
- Skid Plates: Each Wrangler model fits heavy-gauge steel skid plates to defend equipment like the fuel tank and transfer case from damage.
Take Command of the 2019 Wrangler at Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT in Harvey
Ready to take on the 2019 Jeep Wrangler? Contact us to schedule a test drive! Our Jeep professionals will walk you through everything the Wrangler has to offer from interior features to available configurations, so you’ll know exactly what you’re getting when you head home to Belle Chasse. Be sure to explore our used Jeep Wranglers and new vehicle specials before you stop by, and if you’re thinking of customizing your Jeep, you can consult our parts department. Are you holding out for the 2020 Jeep Wrangler? It will be arriving soon!
More About Jeep Models
Drivers from all over Gretna and New Orleans have waited patiently for the release of the new 2020 Jeep Gladiator. Now that it’s finally here, just about everyone wants to take a closer look! Explore the 2020 Jeep Gladiator dimensions in-depth below, and then check it out for yourself at Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT. View Gladiator Inventory Contact Us…
The 2020 Jeep Gladiator is now available at Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT, but if you’re anything like most of our Gretna and Marrero neighbors, you’ll want to take a closer look before you get behind the wheel. We’ve put together a detailed guide on the 2020 Jeep Gladiator engine specs, so you can know exactly what to expect…
The eagerly anticipated Jeep Gladiator has finally arrived, and it’s ready to take on new challenges across Marrero. You already know it’s Trail Rated® to get ready for daring off-road adventures, but how about its utility? Fortunately, the new Jeep Gladiator’s towing and payload ratings are exceptional. Learn More View Gladiator Inventory 2020 Jeep Gladiator…