2019 Jeep Wrangler Performance and Specs
Marrero off-road enthusiasts can’t miss out on the 2019 Jeep Wrangler. With a 3,500-pound maximum towing capacity, two powerful engine options, and multiple 4×4 systems, the only thing holding you back will be your imagination. Learn more about the performance and off-road features you’ll get in a new Wrangler with Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT.
2019 Jeep Wrangler Engine Options
The heart of Jeep Wrangler capability and performance is found under the hood. Top-tier engine options deliver a thrilling drive that defies expectations, with options including:
- All-New 2.0L Direct-Injection Turbo: Designed to enhance performance while increasing efficiency, this all-new engine delivers up to 270 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque, plus up to 23 mpg city/25 mpg highway.
- 3.6L Pentastar® V6: The legendary Pentastar® V6 delivers up to 285 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque, plus up to 17 mpg in the city and 25 mpg on highways near Gretna.
A 6-speed manual transmission comes standard, and an 8-speed automatic transmission is available.
2019 Jeep Wrangler Towing Capacity and Off-Road Capability
As a dyed-in-the-wool off-roader, the 2019 Wrangler can tow up to 3,500 pounds regardless of your chosen engine, but that’s only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to capability. Here are a few additional off-road highlights:
- Three Available 4×4 Systems: Conquer the backcountry using the available Selec-Trac® 4×4 system, Command-Trac® 4×4 system, or Rock-Trac® 4×4 system.
- 4:1 Low-Gear Ratio with 84:1 Crawl Ratio: Your upgraded Rubicon equipped with Rock-Trac® 4×4 features a manual transmission and uses a heavy-duty transfer case for exceptional off-road performance.
- Front and Rear Tru-Lok® Electronic Locking Differentials: Power is distributed evenly between all four wheels for dependable traction wherever you take your Jeep.
- Trail Rated® Capability: Jeep Wrangler Rubicon trims are Trail Rated® to guarantee exceptional traction, water fording, maneuverability, articulation, and ground clearance.
- Skid Plates: Each Wrangler model fits heavy-gauge steel skid plates to defend equipment like the fuel tank and transfer case from damage.
Take Command of the 2019 Wrangler at Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT in Harvey
Ready to take on the 2019 Jeep Wrangler? Contact us to schedule a test drive! Our Jeep professionals will walk you through everything the Wrangler has to offer from interior features to available configurations, so you’ll know exactly what you’re getting when you head home to Belle Chasse. Be sure to explore our used Jeep Wranglers and new vehicle specials before you stop by, and if you’re thinking of customizing your Jeep, you can consult our parts department. Are you holding out for the 2020 Jeep Gladiator? It’s almost here! Find out what we know about its release date, trim levels, and specs!
More About Jeep Models
Adventurous professionals and off-road enthusiasts alike in Marrero have been clamoring for more info on the 2020 Jeep Gladiator. While you already know it offers familiar seven-slot grille and rugged design of the Jeep Wrangler, you might not have seen one in person yet! So, needless to say, many New Orleans have been asking, “what colors…
Are you searching for your next family SUV to take you from Marrero to New Orleans? You might be wondering, “is the Jeep Cherokee a good car?” If so, it’s always a great idea to take a look at 2019 Jeep Cherokee reviews from top experts in the automotive field! Find out what the experts had…
With five Jeep Wrangler trim levels available to drivers around Marrero, it’s important to choose the one you like the most. Whether you like the affordability of the Sport trim level, or the fully-loaded Moab, you can choose the model that offers the right blend of performance, technology, and comfort. Which Jeep Wrangler trim level…