2020 Jeep Gladiator Release Date
There have been rumblings that the 2020 Jeep Gladiator will be released in April, but the only thing we can say with accuracy right now is that it will be released sometime this Spring. We know some Gretna drivers have been waiting since the 1980s for another Jeep truck, so to tide you over until we get an official release date, let’s explore the features that have been confirmed by Jeep below!
Jeep Gladiator Performance and Features
The Jeep Gladiator pickup truck combines the tried-and-tested performance capabilities that new Jeep models are known for with the utility of a pickup truck. Here are the features and performance specs that have been confirmed so far:
- Towing and Payload Capacities
- The Jeep Gladiator is capable of towing up to 7,650 pounds through Marrero, and it boasts a Best-in-Class payload capacity of 1,600 pounds.
- Convenience Features
- When you’re setting up camp near New Orleans, a three-position tailgate lets you reconfigure the tailgate for easy access.
- To protect your hiking gear, tools, and whatever else you might haul in your bed, get the optional roll-up tonneau cover.
- With a 115-volt power outlet, you’ll never lose power to your necessities.
- Technology Features
- Stay connected in Belle Chasse with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ connectivity, and become the life of the party with the industry-exclusive removable wireless Bluetooth® speaker.
- Off-Road Features
- Your 2020 Jeep Gladiator will come standard with iconic 4×4 capabilities and cater to high and low range with heavy-duty Dana 44 front and rear axles.
- When you opt for the Gladiator Rubicon, you’ll get the addition of FOX shocks, 33-inch terrain tires, and locking wide track axles.
- Open-Air Design
- The Jeep Gladiator is the only open-air pickup truck in the industry right now. Choose from a soft or hard removable top, and soak up the sun with removable doors and a folding windshield.
Rely on Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram for Jeep Gladiator Updates
We know you’re eager to be the first person in Biloxi, MS with a 2020 Jeep Gladiator. Contact us today to schedule your test drive when it arrives at our Harvey dealership! If you don’t think you can wait until Spring, why not browse our Wrangler inventory? In the meantime, be sure to learn more about available 2020 Jeep Gladiator colors.
More From Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
This past Saturday night, Mrs. Brandt along with her family, Ray Brandt Auto Group leaders and friends, attended the annual Children’s Hospital Sugar Plum Ball at the Fillmore at Harrah’s Casino. With an Alice in Wonderland theme, the evening was hugely successful for the hospital and was especially meaningful as the Ray and Jessica Brandt…
Jeep truck reviews are always packed with praise for the brand’s rugged engineering and durable performance, and the 2020 Jeep Gladiator review is no exception. The latest Gladiator is a powerhouse with plenty of style for the Marrero roads. What makes this vehicle stand out from the competition? View Gladiator Inventory Contact Us Jeep Gladiator…
Available in eight distinct trims, the 2020 Jeep Wrangler has arrived at Harvey-area dealerships! With so many choices, Harvey drivers can find the perfect balance of rugged performance and comfort for everyday drives. Read our guide below to explore each of the Jeep Wrangler configurations in detail, and then browse our new Wrangler inventory to…