2020 Jeep Gladiator Release Date
There have been rumblings that the 2020 Jeep Gladiator will be released in April, but the only thing we can say with accuracy right now is that it will be released sometime this Spring. We know some Gretna drivers have been waiting since the 1980s for another Jeep truck, so to tide you over until we get an official release date, let’s explore the features that have been confirmed by Jeep below!
Jeep Gladiator Performance and Features
The Jeep Gladiator pickup truck combines the tried-and-tested performance capabilities that new Jeep models are known for with the utility of a pickup truck. Here are the features and performance specs that have been confirmed so far:
- Towing and Payload Capacities
- The Jeep Gladiator is capable of towing up to 7,650 pounds through Marrero, and it boasts a Best-in-Class payload capacity of 1,600 pounds.
- Convenience Features
- When you’re setting up camp near New Orleans, a three-position tailgate lets you reconfigure the tailgate for easy access.
- To protect your hiking gear, tools, and whatever else you might haul in your bed, get the optional roll-up tonneau cover.
- With a 115-volt power outlet, you’ll never lose power to your necessities.
- Technology Features
- Stay connected in Belle Chasse with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ connectivity, and become the life of the party with the industry-exclusive removable wireless Bluetooth® speaker.
- Off-Road Features
- Your 2020 Jeep Gladiator will come standard with iconic 4×4 capabilities and cater to high and low range with heavy-duty Dana 44 front and rear axles.
- When you opt for the Gladiator Rubicon, you’ll get the addition of FOX shocks, 33-inch terrain tires, and locking wide track axles.
- Open-Air Design
- The Jeep Gladiator is the only open-air pickup truck in the industry right now. Choose from a soft or hard removable top, and soak up the sun with removable doors and a folding windshield.
Rely on Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT for Jeep Gladiator Updates
We know you’re eager to be the first person in Biloxi, MS with a 2020 Jeep Gladiator. Contact us today to schedule your test drive when it arrives at our Harvey dealership! If you don’t think you can wait until Spring, why not browse our Wrangler inventory?
More From Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT
The 2019 Jeep Wrangler is a favorite among Marrero drivers for its off-road capability, manual and automatic transmissions, and versatile cabin. Of course, the Jeep Wrangler interior includes all the features you’d expect to find in an off-roading SUV, like a soft top and grab handles. But what else does it offer? Read on to…
Many Jeep fanatics from Marrero to Biloxi, MS and beyond have been patiently waiting for the 2020 Jeep Gladiator. So now that it’s ready for you to take home from our new model inventory, it’s time for you to choose your favorite trim level! Discover the trim level that offers the 2020 Jeep Gladiator price, features,…
With the help of one of four high-performance engines, your 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee can reach a maximum towing capacity of 7,200 pounds. Learn more about each engine option and explore the Grand Cherokee’s convenient towing features, below! New Grand Cherokee Inventory2019 Grand Cherokee Overview How Much Can the Grand Cherokee Tow? When you opt…