2020 Jeep Gladiator Release Date
There have been rumblings that the 2020 Jeep Gladiator will be released in April, but the only thing we can say with accuracy right now is that it will be released sometime this Spring. We know some Gretna drivers have been waiting since the 1980s for another Jeep truck, so to tide you over until we get an official release date, let’s explore the features that have been confirmed by Jeep below!
Jeep Gladiator Performance and Features
The Jeep Gladiator pickup truck combines the tried-and-tested performance capabilities that new Jeep models are known for with the utility of a pickup truck. Here are the features and performance specs that have been confirmed so far:
- Towing and Payload Capacities
- The Jeep Gladiator is capable of towing up to 7,650 pounds through Marrero, and it boasts a Best-in-Class payload capacity of 1,600 pounds.
- Convenience Features
- When you’re setting up camp near New Orleans, a three-position tailgate lets you reconfigure the tailgate for easy access.
- To protect your hiking gear, tools, and whatever else you might haul in your bed, get the optional roll-up tonneau cover.
- With a 115-volt power outlet, you’ll never lose power to your necessities.
- Technology Features
- Stay connected in Belle Chasse with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ connectivity, and become the life of the party with the industry-exclusive removable wireless Bluetooth® speaker.
- Off-Road Features
- Your 2020 Jeep Gladiator will come standard with iconic 4×4 capabilities and cater to high and low range with heavy-duty Dana 44 front and rear axles.
- When you opt for the Gladiator Rubicon, you’ll get the addition of FOX shocks, 33-inch terrain tires, and locking wide track axles.
- Open-Air Design
- The Jeep Gladiator is the only open-air pickup truck in the industry right now. Choose from a soft or hard removable top, and soak up the sun with removable doors and a folding windshield.
Rely on Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT for Jeep Gladiator Updates
We know you’re eager to be the first person in Biloxi, MS with a 2020 Jeep Gladiator. Contact us today to schedule your test drive when it arrives at our Harvey dealership! If you don’t think you can wait until Spring, why not browse our Wrangler inventory? In the meantime, be sure to learn more about available 2020 Jeep Gladiator colors.
More From Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT
Adventurous professionals and off-road enthusiasts alike in Marrero have been clamoring for more info on the 2020 Jeep Gladiator. While you already know it offers familiar seven-slot grille and rugged design of the Jeep Wrangler, you might not have seen one in person yet! So, needless to say, many New Orleans have been asking, “what colors…
Are you searching for your next family SUV to take you from Marrero to New Orleans? You might be wondering, “is the Jeep Cherokee a good car?” If so, it’s always a great idea to take a look at 2019 Jeep Cherokee reviews from top experts in the automotive field! Find out what the experts had…
With five Jeep Wrangler trim levels available to drivers around Marrero, it’s important to choose the one you like the most. Whether you like the affordability of the Sport trim level, or the fully-loaded Moab, you can choose the model that offers the right blend of performance, technology, and comfort. Which Jeep Wrangler trim level…