2020 Jeep Gladiator Release Date
There have been rumblings that the 2020 Jeep Gladiator will be released in April, but the only thing we can say with accuracy right now is that it will be released sometime this Spring. We know some Gretna drivers have been waiting since the 1980s for another Jeep truck, so to tide you over until we get an official release date, let’s explore the features that have been confirmed by Jeep below!
Jeep Gladiator Performance and Features
The Jeep Gladiator pickup truck combines the tried-and-tested performance capabilities that new Jeep models are known for with the utility of a pickup truck. Here are the features and performance specs that have been confirmed so far:
- Towing and Payload Capacities
- The Jeep Gladiator is capable of towing up to 7,650 pounds through Marrero, and it boasts a Best-in-Class payload capacity of 1,600 pounds.
- Convenience Features
- When you’re setting up camp near New Orleans, a three-position tailgate lets you reconfigure the tailgate for easy access.
- To protect your hiking gear, tools, and whatever else you might haul in your bed, get the optional roll-up tonneau cover.
- With a 115-volt power outlet, you’ll never lose power to your necessities.
- Technology Features
- Stay connected in Belle Chasse with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ connectivity, and become the life of the party with the industry-exclusive removable wireless Bluetooth® speaker.
- Off-Road Features
- Your 2020 Jeep Gladiator will come standard with iconic 4×4 capabilities and cater to high and low range with heavy-duty Dana 44 front and rear axles.
- When you opt for the Gladiator Rubicon, you’ll get the addition of FOX shocks, 33-inch terrain tires, and locking wide track axles.
- Open-Air Design
- The Jeep Gladiator is the only open-air pickup truck in the industry right now. Choose from a soft or hard removable top, and soak up the sun with removable doors and a folding windshield.
Rely on Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat for Jeep Gladiator Updates
We know you’re eager to be the first person in Biloxi, MS with a 2020 Jeep Gladiator. Contact us today to schedule your test drive when it arrives at our Harvey dealership! If you don’t think you can wait until Spring, why not browse our Wrangler inventory?
More From Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat
The 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee is available in 11 configurations, and each one has something amazing to offer families and solo drivers alike in Marrero. Whether you opt for the entry-level Laredo or the top-tier Trackhawk® is no matter – you can be sure it will exceed your expectations! Explore what each new Grand Cherokee…
The Family Muscle Car When you think of muscle cars, you don’t often think of a vehicle that’s built to carry the entire family on the road. Thankfully, the team at Dodge did think of such a thing and they offer us the Charger as the amazing car that can give us the drive we…
Advanced Truck Technology from Ram The Ram brand has been one that offers you the capability you need and the features that make a lot of sense for you to have a truck that can get a lot of work done. When you’re looking for a great way to secure a Ram 1500 lease and…