2020 Jeep Gladiator Release Date
There have been rumblings that the 2020 Jeep Gladiator will be released in April, but the only thing we can say with accuracy right now is that it will be released sometime this Spring. We know some Gretna drivers have been waiting since the 1980s for another Jeep truck, so to tide you over until we get an official release date, let’s explore the features that have been confirmed by Jeep below!
Jeep Gladiator Performance and Features
The Jeep Gladiator pickup truck combines the tried-and-tested performance capabilities that new Jeep models are known for with the utility of a pickup truck. Here are the features and performance specs that have been confirmed so far:
- Towing and Payload Capacities
- The Jeep Gladiator is capable of towing up to 7,650 pounds through Marrero, and it boasts a Best-in-Class payload capacity of 1,600 pounds.
- Convenience Features
- When you’re setting up camp near New Orleans, a three-position tailgate lets you reconfigure the tailgate for easy access.
- To protect your hiking gear, tools, and whatever else you might haul in your bed, get the optional roll-up tonneau cover.
- With a 115-volt power outlet, you’ll never lose power to your necessities.
- Technology Features
- Stay connected in Belle Chasse with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ connectivity, and become the life of the party with the industry-exclusive removable wireless Bluetooth® speaker.
- Off-Road Features
- Your 2020 Jeep Gladiator will come standard with iconic 4×4 capabilities and cater to high and low range with heavy-duty Dana 44 front and rear axles.
- When you opt for the Gladiator Rubicon, you’ll get the addition of FOX shocks, 33-inch terrain tires, and locking wide track axles.
- Open-Air Design
- The Jeep Gladiator is the only open-air pickup truck in the industry right now. Choose from a soft or hard removable top, and soak up the sun with removable doors and a folding windshield.
Rely on Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT for Jeep Gladiator Updates
We know you’re eager to be the first person in Biloxi, MS with a 2020 Jeep Gladiator. Contact us today to schedule your test drive when it arrives at our Harvey dealership! If you don’t think you can wait until Spring, why not browse our Wrangler inventory? In the meantime, be sure to learn more about available 2020 Jeep Gladiator colors.
More From Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT
The 2020 Jeep Cherokee interior seamlessly combines the amenities your family deserves with the space and flexibility that you require! Whether you need a vehicle for running errands in Marrero, or for longer drives and road trips far from Gretna, you’ll find that this model has everything you’re searching for. Explore its dimensions and features…
The 2020 Jeep Wrangler is just as powerful and capable as it’s always been, but its cabin is offering more than ever before. In fact, if you’ve never taken a closer look at this rough and ready four-wheel drive SUV, you might even be surprised to learn how much the 2020 Jeep Wrangler interior has…
Reviews from last year contained plenty of praise, but no Marrero driver should be surprised to learn that the 2020 Jeep Cherokee trim levels are offering even more exciting features. Whether you’re considering Jeep Cherokee 4×4 builds or something more economical for daily driving, you’ll have plenty of capable options to consider. Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT can help!…