What are the Benefits of Buying Used Vehicles?
Conventional wisdom dictates that buying a used model will be a less expensive option than purchasing a brand new vehicle, but that isn’t the only benefit of buying used. See what other advantages are awaiting you if you decide to make a used vehicle yours.
Benefits of Buying Used
With vehicles being built to last longer than ever, a used Hyundai can provide a comfortable and reliable ride for years to come.
- Affordability: If you need a lower monthly payment to fit your budget, a used vehicle can be a fantastic option. In addition to a lower vehicle cost, your insurance costs will be lower with a used model as well.
- Depreciation: Cars lose value as soon as they drive off the lot, with the biggest hit being taken in the first couple of year. By purchasing a model that is a few years older you can avoid taking such a significant loss.
- More Car or Features: If you have your eye on a higher trim level or additional features that outside of your price range, consider looking for a used model that fits the bill. Choose a vehicle a few years older and you may be able to afford the model and features you had your eye on.
- More Money for Upgrades and Accessories: If you want to personalize your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, FIAT vehicle with the latest accessories or upgrades then buying used can leave some extra money in your budget for these options.
- Made to Last: Thanks to advancements in technology, purchasing a used car isn’t the gamble it used to be. Most vehicles are built to last well beyond 100,000 miles with regular maintenance and care, like oil changes and tire rotations.
- CPO Options: If you want additional protection for your vehicle, Certified Pre-Owned Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, FIAT undergo a thorough inspection and are backed by a warranty to give you the protection of a new vehicle for less.
Find Reliable Used Vehicles at Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT
Interested in a used car, truck, or SUV? Whether you are looking for a used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, FIAT or another make, we have a large used inventory available at our Harvey lot. While you browse around, use our monthly payment calculator to help you find a payment option that will fit your budget. Once you land on a model you love, head over to Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT for a test drive today! Our team will be happy to answer all your questions, and we’ll be here for you in the future, too. From teaching you about finance or maintenance, we’re ready for your questions! When your vehicle needs an oil change, you can count on our on-site service department.
More From Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT
The 2019 Jeep Wrangler is a favorite among Marrero drivers for its off-road capability, manual and automatic transmissions, and versatile cabin. Of course, the Jeep Wrangler interior includes all the features you’d expect to find in an off-roading SUV, like a soft top and grab handles. But what else does it offer? Read on to…
Many Jeep fanatics from Marrero to Biloxi, MS and beyond have been patiently waiting for the 2020 Jeep Gladiator. So now that it’s ready for you to take home from our new model inventory, it’s time for you to choose your favorite trim level! Discover the trim level that offers the 2020 Jeep Gladiator price, features,…
With the help of one of four high-performance engines, your 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee can reach a maximum towing capacity of 7,200 pounds. Learn more about each engine option and explore the Grand Cherokee’s convenient towing features, below! New Grand Cherokee Inventory2019 Grand Cherokee Overview How Much Can the Grand Cherokee Tow? When you opt…