What are the Benefits of Buying Used Vehicles?
Conventional wisdom dictates that buying a used model will be a less expensive option than purchasing a brand new vehicle, but that isn’t the only benefit of buying used. See what other advantages are awaiting you if you decide to make a used vehicle yours.
Benefits of Buying Used
With vehicles being built to last longer than ever, a used Hyundai can provide a comfortable and reliable ride for years to come.
- Affordability: If you need a lower monthly payment to fit your budget, a used vehicle can be a fantastic option. In addition to a lower vehicle cost, your insurance costs will be lower with a used model as well.
- Depreciation: Cars lose value as soon as they drive off the lot, with the biggest hit being taken in the first couple of year. By purchasing a model that is a few years older you can avoid taking such a significant loss.
- More Car or Features: If you have your eye on a higher trim level or additional features that outside of your price range, consider looking for a used model that fits the bill. Choose a vehicle a few years older and you may be able to afford the model and features you had your eye on.
- More Money for Upgrades and Accessories: If you want to personalize your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, FIAT vehicle with the latest accessories or upgrades then buying used can leave some extra money in your budget for these options.
- Made to Last: Thanks to advancements in technology, purchasing a used car isn’t the gamble it used to be. Most vehicles are built to last well beyond 100,000 miles with regular maintenance and care, like oil changes and tire rotations.
- CPO Options: If you want additional protection for your vehicle, Certified Pre-Owned Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, FIAT undergo a thorough inspection and are backed by a warranty to give you the protection of a new vehicle for less.
Find Reliable Used Vehicles at Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT
Interested in a used car, truck, or SUV? Whether you are looking for a used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, FIAT or another make, we have a large used inventory available at our Harvey lot. While you browse around, use our monthly payment calculator to help you find a payment option that will fit your budget. Once you land on a model you love, head over to Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT for a test drive today! Our team will be happy to answer all your questions, and we’ll be here for you in the future, too. From teaching you about finance, helping you calculate interest on a car loan, or learning about maintenance, we’re ready for your questions! When your vehicle needs an oil change or when you need to learn how to check tire tread, you can count on our on-site service department. We
More From Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT
Available in eight distinct trims, the 2020 Jeep Wrangler has arrived at Harvey-area dealerships! With so many choices, Harvey drivers can find the perfect balance of rugged performance and comfort for everyday drives. Read our guide below to explore each of the Jeep Wrangler configurations in detail, and then browse our new Wrangler inventory to…
You may already be familiar with the impressive Jeep Grand Cherokee capability both on- and off-road in Harvey, but you may be surprised to learn what this SUV has to offer when it comes to interior features. With a suite of top-rated safety features and a user-friendly infotainment system, staying safe on your Gretna commute…
How much can the 2020 Grand Cherokee Tow? Equipped to maximize towing power, the 2020 Grand Cherokee can tow up to 7,200 pounds. Even at the base trim, you’ll still get a 6,200-pound towing capacity — more than enough to transport supplies and tools to Marrero job sites or tow most camper trailers. With its…